Mousetrap Dress BoutiqueTerms and Conditions
1) Once an order has been placed with Mousetrap Dress Boutique it cannot be amended with regards to style, colour and size.
2) All orders are non- transferable and non-refundable.
3) Mousetrap Dress Boutique cannot guarantee exclusivity of any dress to any school, therefore, in the event that the same dress is sold to the same school from another store, we are not liable to rectify any situation and are not held responsible to change the dress.
4) We will endeavour to uphold our policy with regards to not selling the same dress to the same school, but in the case of human error within our store, we will transfer the monies paid to another dress of your choice, however the deposit remains non-refundable.
5) No orders will be placed without the full deposit being paid, but dresses can be secured for a school with a lesser amount.
1) A 50% deposit is required on all goods and services when the order is placed.
We are not responsible for the upkeep of any part payments and deposits, it is the customers responsibility to ensure payments are paid in time and before any discontinuations.
2) The balance of the order should be settled BEFORE the dress is taken from the premises, or alterations are made, whichever is sooner. If there are any funds outstanding, the item(s) cannot be released or altered.
3) The payment of a deposit is deemed as acceptance of the Terms of Trade. This agreement and all receipts in relation to this agreement must be retained as proof of purchase.
Cancellation of Order
1) In the event of a cancellation, all monies paid, including any payments on a play-plan, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2) No circumstances can be accepted.
3)Should an order be cancelled; the balance must be settled, and all goods collected.
1) Whilst every effort will be made to match fabrics, we cannot guarantee designs, trims nor the exact shade or texture of a fabric.
2) Some fabrics used are natural fibres and therefore contain minor variations and irregularities. These should be in no way construed as defective nor should Mousetrap Dress Boutique be held at fault.
3) The handiwork on some garments, especially those incorporating beadwork, is delicate. Extra care should be taken when transporting the gown, during wearing and cleaning. Mousetrap Dress Boutique are not liable for any damages once any item has left the shop.
Fittings and Alterations
1) Mousetrap Dress Boutique may hold stock which is ex-sample or part of a discontinued range. They will be displayed as such or included within a sale. The purchase of the item confirms that you are happy with the current condition. We can provide care service which includes bead repair and cleaning for a small charge, however we will not guarantee full restoration of any garment.
2) After the date of order, no responsibility can be accepted by Mousetrap Dress Boutique for any changes which may occur to the customers body shape, size or height.
3) The price of a garment does not include any cost incurred for alterations carried out by either our associated seamstresses or the customer’s personally arranged seamstress. If the customer chooses to have alterations carried out by our associate seamstresses, the estimated charge will be given at a consultation with the relevant seamstress.
4) The full balance of the goods must be settled by the customer before any alterations can be carried out.
5) Mousetrap Dress Boutique provides an optional fitting and alteration service to the customer at an additional cost. The service provides for reasonable alterations to be carried out so that the garment will fit properly. In circumstances where the customer has changed significantly in size from the time of her measurements to the time of delivery of the garment, the garment ordered may no longer be the correct size and in need of major alterations to make it fit properly. It may not be possible to alter the garment and maintain the integrity of the original shape and design of the dress. In such circumstances, Mousetrap Dress Boutique has the right not to undertake alterations to the garment. In the event that Mousetrap Dress Boutique agrees to undertake the alterations to the garment under the circumstances herein described, then Mousetrap cannot be held responsible for perceived changes to the design and integrity of the garment as compared to its original condition due to the changes of the measurements of the customer. All fittings must be by appointment on the days and times specified by the store.
6) We will recommend the extent of alterations to garments, but, if the customer insists on a fit not recommended, then Mousetrap Dress Boutique will not be held responsible.
7) Mousetrap Dress Boutique reserves the right to change the fitting date and, whilst every effort will be made to ensure that the order arrives on time, Mousetrap Dress Boutique will not be held responsible for any delay, as all delivery dates quoted are an approximation only.
Collection of Goods
1) At the final fitting appointment, the customer must check the garment in relation to fit, condition and beadwork and sign to confirm acceptance of the goods. Once the goods are in care of the customer, no responsibility will be held by Mousetrap Dress Boutique if any faults or problems occur pertaining to the fit, condition or colour match of the gown.
2) Store the garment in a room or wardrobe out of direct sunlight and in a constant temperature.
Thank you for your custom